- About Us
- 1981 - R&D of roller gear cam; introduced precision indexing machinery to the market.
- 1982 - R&D of computer programmed precision indexing machines.
- 1985 - Independent ownership of core technologies providing competitively priced precision indexing machinery.
- 1991 - Upgrades made to industrial technology via cooperation with Industrial Technology Research Institute, National Science Council, and National Sun Yat-Sen University.
- 1992 - Adoption of Kopp (Germany) RGC milling machine from with precision of 0.5?m.
- 1994 - Roller gear index and ATC introduced to Japanese market.
- 1994 - International partnership developed with SYE Japan (R&D) and OGA Japan (manufacturing and maintenance), and Tan Tzu (promotion and maintenance.
- 1994~2000 - Long term partnership with the National Science Council for R&D.
- 1996 - Awarded Symbol of Excellence for high precision indexing machines from the Ministry of Economic Affairs.
Winner of the 1996 Small and Medium Enterprise Innovation Research Award.
Officially recognized by the Ministry of Economic Affairs for the management and development of native manufactured precision machine component parts.